8 May 2006

The day started out as all good days should, with an Ulster fry. Soda bread, potato bread, egg, bacon, sausage, tomato, where's the black pudding damn you???............I'm dribbling on the keyboard.










The woman is a witch, all doubt has been erased from my mind forever. I don't ever remember having days like this when I lived here.....I only lived here for 27 years mind you.










We headed up the Antrim Coast road, a beautiful drive on the right day and they don't get any more right than this one. Terry took us to one of the Glens of Antrim, a first for me. We went to Glenariff Forest Park. Pictures included, nuff said.



It's true all over the world. We sight-see and look at places when in other countries but rarely look in our own back yard. Taken for granted springs to mind.


Now this wee photo of Janene melts me, don't ask me why or how I took it, it was just one of those spontaneous ones.












Topped off with the barbecue at Torr Head, it was an awesome day all round. After my mum it has been a bit surreal, but days like this make you realise what it's all about....leaving blog immediately before violins and angels appear......talk later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah same. For some reason the whole photo will not come out when you click on it. Great shot though

kayak fishing said...

I love nice kayak fishing.