30 April 2006


My.... what a big bag you have!!!

The one on the left .... Ha!! It's HUGE!!

Twice as big as mine! I guess Tom's taking more make-up than I am! LOL!
Actually its a golf travel bag that Tom bought today so he can take his clubs with us... except it fits everything else in too. The thing is massive... could well be a body bag! We should've bought it earlier and packed me in it to save on airfares!

Well... it looks like we're all set. Bags are packed and we're ready to go... ... like now!!

Tom reckons this is the most organised he's ever been in his whole life... I'm sure he'll get over it!
Strangely enough there's no nerves... Tom's done this enough times not to feel nervous (although he keeps raising his concerns over how organised we are and that it's just not natural)... and as for me, well we're so organised that I'm not at all concerned...

...just looking forward to it now!! Bring it on!!

No comments: